Tuesday, May 13, 2014

NEIL CLARK ASKS, "CAN ANYONE HELP ME?"


Here is a rather interesting op-ed by Englishman Neil Clark.  It asks a number of pertinent questions.

http://rt.com/op-edge/west-leaders-ukraine-democracy-600/

Other than his somewhat misguided (but pointed) remarks about homosexuality I can find nothing in this piece to disagree with.

Far too many Americans have swallowed the lies emanating from the government and its media amen chorus over Ukraine.  It disturbs me to see so many good people, especially Catholics who should know better, so misinformed.

Hopefully Mr Clark's article will release some people from their political insomnia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now if only this type of thinking could get to the front page of the NYT!

What really makes me sad is that my dad won't even talk to me if the news is on. There are many people out there who's minds are fully in the grip of the media spin.

Paul

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...