Thursday, September 19, 2013

DIGGING OUR OWN GRAVE


Pope Pius XII:

 "I am concerned about the confidences of the Virgin to the little Lucia of Fatima. The persistence of the Good Lady in face of the danger that threatens the Church is a divine warning against the suicide that the modification of the Faith, liturgy, theology, and soul of the Church would represent.


"I hear around me partisans of novelties who want to demolish the Holy Sanctuary, destroy the universal flame of the Church, reject her adornments, and make her remorseful for her historical past. Well, my dear friend, I am convinced that the Church of Peter must affirm her past, or else she will dig her own tomb..."

(excerpt from a letter he wrote to his friend the Count Galeazzi)

[with thanks to catholicism.org]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pope Francis and his group of C8...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...