Tuesday, March 19, 2013

THE MOST CHASTE SPOUSE



I have nothing particularly new nor profound to say about St Joseph on this, his feast day.

Except this:  that some years ago when my family was in the most harrowing straits, when all seemed hopeless and lost, we turned to him.  And help came swiftly after that from the most unlikely source imaginable.  I needed no more convincing to come to the conclusion that every thing said about him is true.

Turning to him again now, as Protector of Holy Church, seems to be the best thing we might all do today, 19 March 2013.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aged Parent, Thank you for your personal witness. I am very happy that you and your family were seen through. I am joining with you in prayers to Saint Joseph. Look if you can, Idle Speculations. Displayed is an oil on canvas by Jose de Ribera , Saint Joseph and Jesus. I think it is beautiful.

Aged parent said...

Thank you, anon. I did check out http://idlespeculations-terryprest.blogspot.com/

The painting is gorgeous.

Still Passing.... said...

My family consecrated themselves to Saint Joseph this month. Was high time too.

After reading what faithful popes have written about Saint Joseph and the special grace and blessing he was predestined to receive, we couldn't wait to make a place of honor for him in our home.

Saint Joseph, I'm sorry it took us so long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...